Now that you have your new HTC Thunderbolt what do you think? We keep seeing a common complaint, and that's the battery life. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your Thunderbolt's battery. This guide is mainly focused on non-root users, but anyone can really use these tips even if you don't have a Thunderbolt. Here they are:
- Set your widgets to manual update or to update as little as possible
- Have switches for Wi-Fi, bluetooh, GPS, Mobile Network, etc off when not in use
- Hit menu > settings > accounts and sync > uncheck stocks/news if you do not use
- Have Twitter and Facebook refresh rates off or to update as little as possible
- Don't fill up your screen with useless junk.
- Turn brightness down for your display
Those are just a few tips to get you going. If you have any more feel free to let us know in the comments below!