Our buddies at AndroidPolice have leaked what should be the official Gingerbread OTA for the HTC Thunderbolt, but the fun doesn't stop there. Team BAMF has gotten a hold of the latest leak, rooted and de-bloated it! They are so awesome they even put it in a flash easy .zip file. Here's the How-To:
WARNING: This is for users that are already rooted! If you are not rooted then this is NOT for you! DroidAttic and team takes no responsibility for what could happen to your phone, this is at your own risk.
- Download the .zip file HERE
- Download the RADIO HERE
- Rename the Downloaded Radio to "PG05IMG.zip"
- Put the RADIO file the root of your SD Card
- Turn off device and boot into recovery by "Holding Volume Down and the Power Button"
- The phone should find the file, and ask if you want to flash
- Once the radio flash is complete reboot into CWM to flash the downloaded .zip file above
NOTE: The first boot up can take a while, don't panic, just let it do it's thing! Make sure to check out TeamBAMF Forums for support and other goodies!