Method #1 (ROOT ONLY)
- Charge your phone fully (don't just go by the orange light turning green check your battery under settings>about phone>>battery)
- Reboot in Recovery and get adb shell running
- Once you have adb shell (#) running type in the following commands:
- Reboot the phone immediately after running the commands
- When your phone reboots disconnect your cable and DO NOT CHARGE until the battery dies (the phone will shut off)
- When the battery dies out charge the phone like you normally would.
*We are not held responsible for any bricking or damage to your phone*
Method #2 (STOCK or ROOT)
- Charge your battery like normal
- When you see the green light unplug the phone and power it down
- Plug it back up (you should see the orange light again for a while)
- When the light turns green again, then you are fully charged.
These two little tricks may even work on other current HTC phones. Give it a try, and let us know your results.